“Part Time CFO” Services
You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO…
At a Part-Time Price!
At some point, your business will reach a point where it would benefit from the advice of a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but you won’t quite be ready to spring for the near $100,000 price tag (plus bonuses and benefits).
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
We are pleased to be able to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our part-time CFO services provide you that valuable financial advice at a fraction of the cost – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our part-time CFO services, you can expect to see…
- increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting the financial side of your business
- more time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues.
- an enhanced understanding of the financial side of your business, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best benefit for your business.
- an expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help you clarify your business plan.
- a specialist who will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time.
- enhanced budget preparation and monitoring.
- profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers.
- tips and strategies for saving on taxes.
- assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of goals.
- better cash management.
- a dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates.
- the development of accounting procedure manuals.
- implementation of collection advice policies and procedures.
- analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions possibilities.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at 860-288-7065 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
I own a small business in the Manchester, ct area; we have performed contractor services for 30 years. After many years of going back and forth with accounting companies I wasn’t overjoyed with I was introduced to Deb prior and her team about 10 years ago. Since that time, I have received exceptional accounting services as well as savvy business assistance. Response to phone calls and questions is always prompt even off hours during the busy tax season. I also want to do business with people I trust and enjoy; Deb and Gene are fantastic. I would highly recommend CPA consulting services to anyone be it an individual or business like myself; in fact, Deb now does all my families taxes too!! Great company, great people, professional, reliable, prompt- highly recommend
Gene and Deb,
This is the third year that I have utilized the services of Prior Tax services, and I will continue to use their services for as long as I can.
I was actually lucky to have been referred to Prior by another accountant who couldn’t take any new clients…and I’m so glad she couldn’t because Prior Tax has been fantastic every year. Not only have I gotten GREAT returns every year, but the service is outstanding. Deb is so professional but also friendly. She is quick at getting the tax application done, but she goes over it carefully to ensure accuracy and the best possible return.
I told Deb that if she moves away, she’ll have to take me with her because I don’t want to deal with anyone else!